Shipping & Delivery:
How much does delivery cost?
- We offer free shipping Australia wide for all orders over $40!
- For any order under $40 there is a flat rate of $10 shipping Australia wide.
Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver via standard shipping all across Australia.
When will my cookie dough arrive?
Delivery to WA, NT & QLD all orders must be in by the 12/12/2019
Delivery to VIC, NSW, ACT, SA & TAS all orders must be in by the 17/12/2019
- We will aim to fill your order as fast as possible, but we will keep you updated along the way. We generally ship on the next business day after your order.
- Once we ship it to you delivery timelines will vary, but as a rough guide here are the expected business days for it to arrive at your door after shipping for some of the major cities in Australia
- 1-2 Days - Melbourne
- 1-3 Days - Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney
- 2-5 Days - Brisbane
- 3-5 Days - Hobart
- 5-10 Days - Perth
Where are you based?
- We hand make all our products in Melbourne, Australia
Is the cookie dough safe to eat raw?
- Yes, we don’t use eggs in our product, not even a pasteurised substitute. So it’s a safe and guilt free trip to the bottom of the tub
- We’ve also done all the science stuff for you and had the product tested in lab conditions, so you have extra peace of mind that what you're consuming is safe to eat raw
Do your products contain nuts?
- Yes, whilst our current flavour offerings don’t contain nuts, they may contain traces of nuts. Customers with nut allergies should be aware of this and we suggest not consuming our product to eliminate all possible risk
Can I bake my cookie dough?
- Bake it? You can’t be serious?? Why ruin perfectly delicious and amazing cookie dough? Though all joking aside, we suggest not baking it. Our recipes have extracted those ingredients that make it unhealthy to eat raw but usually act as rising agents. So just grab a spoon and start smiling
What is the shelf life of the cookie dough?
- Well it doesn’t last long around here but for those of you who want to savour every bite here are the details you need:
- Unrefrigerated / Room temperature up to 2 weeks
- Refrigerated (less than 4 degrees Celsius) up to 6 months
What is the best way to store the cookie dough?
- Your cookie dough can be unrefrigerated and sit in ambient temperatures for up to 2 weeks. That means we can ship it to you in a normal box (no insulation or ice pack required) and it will arrive in excellent condition. However, if the product does warm up during the warmer weather, its possible and totally natural for separation to occur and may arrive a little melted. That’s ok. Simply grab a spoon and mix it in
- We strongly recommend storing your cookie dough in the fridge upon receipt. If you want to eat at room temperature just let it sit out for about 30 minutes before consuming … if you can wait that long
How can I get my hands on some cookie dough?
- Currently you can only order online through our store. We’ll be selling it at selected markets in the Melbourne area so keep an eye on our social media for details. We’re also working at getting it into local stores close to you in the near future
Does Cookie Doh Co wholesale?
- Yes, whilst we’re only new to the market, we’re always on the lookout to work with new stockists who want to spread the joy of edible cookie dough. If that sounds like you please send us an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Cookie Doh Co cater for private events or do bulk orders?
- Yes, we’re always happy to help fellow cookie dough lovers enhance their events and spread the joy of edible cookie dough! Just send us an enquiry at email@example.com and we can discuss your requirements; a minimum order of $100 is required
How to best enjoy my cookie dough?
- We’re not ones to tell you how to consume your cookie dough, however we’re happy to offer some helpful ideas. So make sure to look out for our recipe cards inside your next order that will take your enjoyment to the next level
- If you can’t wait that long how about topping up some ice cream with some of our cookie dough for the ultimate experience in indulgence, or spreading some between two cookies and start to salivate
What’s in my cookie dough?
- Here at the Cookie Doh co we only use premium ingredients in our product. We’ve sourced the best ingredients from local shelves combined with the highest quality of Belgian chocolate chips from Belgium, to get the best tasting edible cookie dough. The list for ingredients in each product can be found at the bottom of each products page in the store
- As our product is perishable, Cookie Doh Co cannot accept refunds or exchanges. We cannot be held responsible for theft or damage to packages left outdoors resulting from delivery where no one is able to receive the package. We cannot be held responsible if a package is delayed in delivery due to an order placed with incomplete or incorrect shipping information
- If you have any issues with your order, please contact us immediately using the form below and we’ll do our best to sort it out for you